Comparison Table options
- Display ascending / descending data by clicking on the column name.
- Delete columns by clicking x next to column name.
- To restore table, please click ‘reset table’ link below.
|Name||Date Founded x||Trading Platform x||1st Deposit Min x||Min Trade Amount x||Free Trades x||Options Profitability x||Options Refund x||Trading Methods x||Number of Assets x||Open Account|
|2012||Spotoption||$200||$5||81% - 500%||10%||High/low |
|83||Visit BrokerRead Review|
|2011||Spotoption||$200||$5||81% - 500%||Upto 15%||High/Low (Up/Down) |
One Touch (Touch/No touch)
|100+||Visit BrokerRead Review|
|2009||Spot||$200||$5||90%||Upto 15%||Binary options |
|220||Visit BrokerRead Review|
Comparison Table Key
- Languages supported by the binary broker website and support staff.
1st Deposit Min
- The lowest possible new traders first deposit that is accepted by the binary broker.
Min Trade Amount
- The smallest possible trade size allowed on the binary platform on a single underlying asset option.
- New traders usually are eligible for a first deposit welcome bonus, popular bonus types are:
- Percentage up to a maximum deposit - For example, a new traders deposits $500 and the welcome bonus is 100% up to $200 then the trader is eligible for a maximum bonus of $200 making it a total of $700 the trader can trade with
- Money bonus - can be a free trade at various values or a top up directly to the trader's options balance
- Maximum bonus - matching the 1st deposit sum of the trader with an equal bonus from the binary broker (1:1) usually upto to a maximum fixed amount.
- The range of profitability percentage for an in the money (winning) trade. the profitability percent is displayed prominently near any asset along with a profit calculation based on the actual trade size.
- The various deposit methods accepted by the broker (Credit card, bank transfer etc) for a withdrawal methods list, please refer to each broker's website.
- The various trading methods for underlying assets available to trade with. Different methods yield different payouts and profitability ranges and has different expiry times. key options trading methods are:
- High / Low - will an underlying asset's price will go up or down in a fixed expiry time frame
- Range - Will an underlying asset's price will be in a certian price range at the option's expiry time.
- One touch - will the option's price touches (even only once) a certain price before the expiry time.
Types of assets
- What underlying assets are available to trade on the broker's portfolio. The four most popular options types are:
- Indices - NASDAQ, S&P 500, Dow etc.
- Commodities - sugar, coffee, cotton, wheat, silver, gold, oil etc.
- Currencies - EUR/USD, NZD/USD, CAD/JPY, USD/GBP etc.
- Stocks - Nike, IBM, Apple, Google etc
- Types of currencies available to deposit or trade with.
US traders allowed
- Indicates whether a broker accepts traders based in the US
For more information, please read our binary options guide