|Name||Banc De Swiss|
|Headquarters Location||Frankfurt, Germany|
|Website Languages||English, German, Italian, Swedish|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$100|
|Minimum Trade Amount||$5|
|Max Trade Amount||$1500|
|Bonus||50% first deposit welcome bonus|
|Options Profitability||Upto 80%|
|Options Refund||Upto 15%|
|Account Types||Regular, VIP|
|Security and Privacy Info||SSL 128bit|
|Free Demo Account|
|Deposit Methods||VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Bank transfer|
|Trading Methods||High/Low (Up/Down), One Touch (Touch/No touch), 60 Seconds, Pair|
|Types of Assets||Currencies, Commodities, Stocks, Indices|
|Number of Assets||69|
|Account Currency||USD, EUR, GBP|
|US Traders Allowed|
- Low minimum first deposit $100
- Very good customer support & free volatility reports
- Good mobile and tablet trading
- Withdraw is only available through bank transfer or Skrill
- Relatively lower than average welcome bonus
- Lack of videos and educational resources
Background: Banc De Swiss is a newcomer to the binary options trading world having just launched in 2011 as a SpotOption powered…
Banc De Swiss is a newcomer to the binary options trading world having just launched in 2011 as a SpotOption powered white label. They are based in Frankfurt, Germany and Cyprus and offering 24/7 customer support via chat, email or phone in 4 main languages – English, German, Italian and Swedish.
Since BancDeSwiss is powered by Spotoption you can expect the usual Spot Option trade features that includes 60 seconds trade, one touch, Pro trader (aka option pro or meta trader in other spotoption powered binary brokers), option builder and the up/down trading techniques.
Mobile and tablet trading are available accessing bancdeswiss.com adapted website. With no native Android or iOS application we can say the trading is easy to use and fairly similar to trading on the bigger personal computer screen. There are four different types of assets to choose from (indices, currencies, commodities and stocks) with a range of 69 different underlying assets options.
Banc De Swiss were smart to rely on Reuters as their quotes feed since it’s considered to be reliable and in real time.
Pay attention to:
- Minimum first deposit for new traders accepted is just $100 – great for new traders that want to try out the system.
- Banc De Swiss set the minimum allowed trade size to 5$ allowing smaller trades for the novice trader.
- You can only withdraw funds through bank transfer or Skrill (moneybookers) and not through credit cards.
- First deposit welcome bonus is relatively low compared to other brokers and is 50% of your first deposit sum.
- Band De Swiss offers free volatility reports. This will give their traders the edge in judging which trades are hot and which are not.
For newer traders Banc De Swiss can prove to be a good choice, allowing small trades and accepting $100 first deposits but, thery lack in educational materials (videos, webinars etc) thus creating somewhat of a difficulty for never-before new traders which they try and amend by offering very good customer help and support. For experienced binary option traders Bancdeswiss is a solid choice with good range of assets but with lower than average maximum trade size of $1000.